Wearable Art is for Everyone!
Celebrate the migration of the Scottish settlers to Waipu. Revel in the vibrant 21st century Waipu community.
Dates for 2021 are 15th & 16th October, the entry form will be uploaded shortly. To see photos of previous entrant costumes, and to stay updated for the 2021 show to be held in the Celtic Barn, follow Art n Tartan on Facebook.
SECTIONS FOR 2021
- Art Blanche – Open Section
- The Launching Plaid – First Time Entrants
- Unchain My Art – Student entrants – 18 years & under
- Barmy Bras & Snazzy Sporrans – Open Section
- Terrifying Taniwhas & Beastly Beasties – Mask Section for Primary School Entrants Years 1 – 8
Tickets Sell fast to this annual event, so get your group together now and check the website for ticket opening dates. (Usually early May). Don’t miss out!
Visit our display of show costumes at the Highland Games, held on New Years Day in Waipu. See the amazing designs up close!
If you would like to make a contribution towards this incredible event and its artists, please fill out the form below with your details. Donations of over $100 will be mentioned in the show programme, so please leave clear details of the donor name as you would like it to appear. (Payment needs to tie in with the shop somehow with its own code for ArtnTartan-donation).